Two scanning modes are available via SSH connection:
- Scanner mode (legacy) – based on scanner tool (active scanning).
- Sniffer mode (recommended) – based on sniffer tool (passive scanning). It supports additional network protocols (like Ubiquiti AirMAX AC), but also requires additional configuration. Read more: MTscan – sniffer mode (tzsp).
Windows builds (incl. tzspd) – v0.5 (2021-01-10)
Changelog (v0.4 → v0.5):
- Headless batch mode (see -h for more info)
- TZSP port override with cmd-line argument (-t)
- External network lists (blacklist, highlightlist, alarmlist)
- SSID and Name column auto-fit to window width
- OUI match on locally administered MAC addresses
- Experimental Cambium beacon support