Latest version: v0.6 (2021-12-18)
Two scanning modes are available via SSH connection:
- Scanner mode (legacy) – based on scanner tool (active scanning).
- Sniffer mode (recommended) – based on sniffer tool (passive scanning). It supports additional network protocols (like Ubiquiti AirMAX AC and Cambium ePMP), but also requires additional configuration and RouterOS 6.41+.
Read more: MTscan – sniffer mode (tzsp).
- Windows (incl. tzspd)
- Source code (GNU/Linux, Windows, OS X)
Arch Linux AUR repository contains
mtscan-git package. Download and build it with your favorite AUR installer.
- Windows Sensor API GNSS support
- RouterOS v6.49 & v7.1 support
- Improved Cambium parser compatibility
- Improved Airmax AC parser compatibility (5 GHz backup for 60 GHz devices)
- TZSP configuration auto-detection (band & channel-width)
- TZSP channel to frequency mapping fixes (2 GHz & 4.9 GHz)
- Warninglist (between Highlightlist and Alarmlist)
- Autosave directory override with command line argument (-d)
- Runtime option for disabling ssh key verification (-s)
- Runtime option for disabling scan-list warning (-w)
- GNSS flag in new network external event
- Local OUI lookup fix (32-bit version)
- Minor user interface improvements
- Headless batch mode (see -h for more info)
- TZSP port override with command line argument (-t)
- External network lists (blacklist, highlightlist, alarmlist)
- SSID and Name column auto-fit to window width
- OUI match on locally administered MAC addresses
- Experimental Cambium beacon support